You can now set your software to automatically check for updates upon start up.
From within the software select Tools > Options and set "Check update interval" to "On start up".
How to Update
- If you have Automatic Updates activated, the software will inform you of the update upon start up.
- If you do not have Automatic Updates activated, click Help > Check for update.
- If you do not have access to the internet, please contact your local representative or email us at email@example.com.
2016-03-29 - update to 2015b
This update includes improvements in the following areas of the software:
- System Definer
- Scheil Module
- Linux and Mac Installations
- Databases - TCSLD 3.1.1
- Project Files and Saving
- End User License Agreement
Read the Release Notes that accompany this update for a complete description of the bug fixes.
2015-08-27 - update to 2015a
You can only update these patches if you have an active license for the relevant databases.
- TCFE8 Patch
- A revision of the liquid description in the Fe-C-Si system to improve cast iron phase equilibria
- The addition of some TYPE_DEFINITION keywords required for compatibility with DICTRA. For more information about TYPE_DEFINITION, see the Thermo-Calc Database Manager User Guide.
- TCNI8 Patch
- The phase ALTI3_DO19 has been fixed in the Ni-Ti phase diagram when using the BIN module/Binary calculation in Thermo-Calc. It had been appearing incorrectly in TCNI6, TCNI7 and TCNI8.