Our flagship product, Thermo-Calc, is used by more than 1300 organisations located in over than 70 countries.
Company headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden and a fully-owned subsidiary of Thermo-Calc Software is located in Pittsburgh, USA. Additionally, we have local representation through partnerships in several other countries around the world.
Company core competences are:
- Software development
- Modelling and assessment of thermodynamic and kinetic data applying the so-called CALPHAD methodology. This competence spans a wide spectrum of materials, such as Al-, Fe-, Mg and Ni-based alloys, solid oxides and slag systems, for example.
- Calculation of thermodynamic properties in various systems
- Modelling and simulating the kinetics of phase transformations
- Modelling and simulating multi-particle precipitation kinetics
- Modelling and simulating the evolution of microstructure
- Consulting through database development and calculations offering insight into customer problems
- Project management